Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travellers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Drive the whole design process for customer support systems or other enterprise tools from understanding business objectives, to defining interactions and delivering beautiful pixels
- Approach ambiguous problems systematically, breaking their complexities down into manageable design initiatives
- Take ownership to manage multiple stakeholder groups by synthesizing different needs into cohesive design solutions
- Concern more with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
- Knowledge of brand and design language system (Typography, Layout, color etc)
- Minimum 3+ years of full-time experience as a UX/UI designer for web & mobile platform; in-house and design agency experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in design methodologies and software for wireframing, prototyping, and creating final deliverables
- Proficient in creating wireframes, design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe , Protopie, Framer etc)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related design discipline
- Experience in working with customer support systems and other B2B software
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.